Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Interviewing Tevan Wynters

Interviewing Tevan Wynters


What’s the one thing you want most out of life?  To be happy,


Do you have a favorite quote?

Not today Satan - Bianca Del Rio



If you could shrug off all your duties and responsibilities for one evening what would you do?

Without having to deal with family drama and pack issues; go out with Alejandro and relax. Maybe dinner and a movie. Or a picnic in the park.


What's your favorite past time?

Besides studying books on witchcraft to help with my powers. I like to read for myself. Or even curled up next to Alejandro.


What is your favorite comic?

I'm an Avenger fan. Especially Scarlet Witch. She has chaos reality Warping powers. Kinda like me. 😛


What's the most annoying, frustrating, or irritating thing that you've come across?

People taking advantage of others.


If you could meet anyone dead or alive, famous or not who would it be and why?

Ooooh!! That's a hard one. Hmmmmm. Barack Obama for one. I love how he's ran the united States.


If you could have one special power, what would it be?

Just one. Weather manipulation. There are days I hate being a Warper. I have to constantly watch what the fuck I say.


What’s the Best thing about being You? Being a witch. Lol. I know what y'all are thinking but I love to read books on magic.



If you could be any superhero, who would it be?

Hmmmmm. I'm already like the Scarlet Witch. But I'd say Green Lantern. The only powers come from his ring and imagination.


what would you collect?

I already collect books. And Alejandro says my office has too many mirrors. Ten isn't too many.


What is a hobby, kink, quirk nobody but you knows?

I think Alejandro knows all of them. He drives me wild with his nipple rings. Always teasing me the fucker.


What is your fondest memory?

Helping Summanus my baby brother learn about his powers. See he can manipulate darkness and shadows. And one time we accidentally traveled through shadows from our parents home to Buckingham palace. Scared us both.


What scares you the most (even if it seems silly to others)?

Losing control over my powers. I'm afraid that one day I'll lose control and I could change the whole world.


How was the relationship with your parents?

Ugh!! Seriously, my father is the mayor, and my mom is rich. Between the balls and meetings I barely saw them. When it was time for my powers to manifest fully I was a huge disappointment. Right now my parents are furious that I declared myself as the protector of the city.


Where do you see yourself in five years?

Still with Alejandro and maybe we've adopted a kid.


If you were an animal what would you be?

A liger. The hybrid child of a Lion and a tiger.


If you could get away with anything, what would you do?

Snorts. Run Milky Way IL my way. I mean seriously my father only cares about brown nosing.


1 comment:

  1. Nice. Really gives me an insight into Teyvan and his relationship with Alejandro!!

    ReplyDelete