Monday, November 20, 2017

Bailey Bradford is Back



Hi! I’m Bailey Bradford, author of gay erotic romances and the occasional menage romance. I’ve been around in the genre since 2009, though I haven’t been writing as much the past couple of years. I used to publish a book a month, but life-stuff happened. Now it’s time to get back to what I love doing, and I’m so excited!

I’ve got a fantastic BDSM series of short stories available at Pride-Publishing. The Power series examines the power dynamics between Doms and subs. It’s not always as simple as some people would assume.

Here’s the link and blurb for the series:

https://www.pride-publishing.com/series/power-series


The exchange of power between a Dom and sub is intricate and special. It takes trust, respect, honesty, and bravery to be open about what one needs, and handing those needs to someone else for safekeeping. D/s develop a bond that allows them an intimacy many people only dream of. Whether one is a Dom, a sub, or a switch, the interactions and relationships strengthened by BDSM can be complex, healing and enduring. 


I really enjoyed writing these, and although the first two have been published before, the third one, Dominate, is brand-spanking new! It’ll be available for pre-order on Nov. 28th, and there will be a contest for a chance at a free copy of it once it’s released. That contest will be held at my blog:

baileysplayroom.blogspot.com

I also always have a free story running on the blog, so please feel free to pop in and check it out.

Where you can find me:

www.baileysplayroom.blogspot.com

itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com

www.baileybradford.com

@BaileyBFun4Me

http://facebook.com/Trabai69

Thank you all for your time!






1 comment: